Links a La Mode: The Independent Fashion Blogger Weekly Roundup
December 11, 2008 by fashionpulse
It’s that time again! Check out the fabulous Indepedent Fashion Bloggers’ Best Links of the Week:
- A Few Goody GumDrops – A Few Goody Gumdrops is cuffing her wrists with the Red Crocodile Bracelets from Nancy Gonzalez!
- Caged Lilies – Feeling russian. Chanel pre fall 09 review
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – I’m having a girl moment…
- Couture Allure Vintage – Couture Allure takes a look at fashion photography of Hiro from 1966.
- Debutante Clothing – Vintage Dress Silhouettes Over the Decades
- Fashion Birdcage – MATERIALBYPRODUCT Template Spring Summer 09 Collection
- fashion in my eyes – Coco in motion
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Fashion Pulse’s runway look of the day is none other than Rodarte’s Grecian goddess gowns – check out what we think about it!
- Fasshonaburu – Why should the mortgage companies and auto industry get all the breaks? A fashion industry bailout proposal.
- Flights of Fab Fashion Fancy – At Flights of Fab Fashion Fancy diamonds are a girl’s best friend!
- Iole in fashion – Sunglasses
- O.M.O. Writes – FASHION ICON: International Stylist, Catherine Baba. Hailed the “most stylish woman in Paris,” she epitomizes glamour and gaudiness!
- Shopping and Info – The scoop on Nicole Richie and Kim Kardashian wearing Rozae Nichols
- Style Discovery – Introducing young designers from the West Australian Institute of Fashion and Textile. Style Discovery’s show coverage, interviews and more.
- SwanDiamondRose – Mandy aka Yarnageddon is co-author of the upcoming Yarnbombing book.
- The Subadult Years – My fabulous sample sale example with Canadian designer Lucian Matis
- Tierra M Wilson – Fashion Gives Back In Arizona
It’s a little personal
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy – How to wear vests part 1: how the ladies rock it
- Dirty Laundry – Red: The first of a week long monochromatic experiment.
- dramatis personae – Bringing Back Burlesque… ways for the average girl to incorporate the glamour and glitz of Burlesque in to her wardrobe.
- Daisy Fairbanks Vintage – Pinkaholism. Love pink? Hate it? Find out more.
- la boudoir – Perfect Party Picks – Dresses to wear to that upcoming holiday party
- Little Black Book – The guide to online clothes shopping and where to look.
- In Life and In Fashion – Hibernation Helper: How to stay stylishly warm when it is c-c-c-cold outside! Brrrr!
- Or False Glitter – -Style crisis! Do we choose our style or does it choose us?
- shopfair – A guide to successful color matching. Find the right colors for your skintone and create colorful outfits.
- Style Symmetry – I Love London! Do you?
- THE COVETED – DIY : Turn old sweaters into lovely opera gloves.
‘Tis the Season
You are Beautiful
- ShopDiary – finds some fantastic deals on cosmetics and fragrances at Costco, of all places!
- Summershoes – Tips and Tricks and Beauty Secrets: Easy to make Papaya Mask
- Your Style Star – Hot Lip Tips